Mrs. Brinda Balaji
Mrs. Brinda Balaji
Mrs. Brinda Balaji - Assistant Professor (Political Science)
B.Ed., M.A., M.Phil. (Political Science), M.A. (Economics), K.S.E.T.
She has 22 years of experience in teaching Political Science. She is a member of Karnataka Political Science Association (R), Mysuru. She has attended many seminars & also presented a papers at various National & International Conferences, such as –
- Presented a Paper titled ‘Basic Structure of the Constitution and Judicial Precedents’ at a Two day National Seminar on Indian Constitutional Philosophy: Theory and Practice organized by the Department of Political Science, Karnataka University, Dharwad (March 2020).
- Presented a Paper titled ‘The Participation of the Women in the Politics in 21st Century’ at the’ International Conference on Political Science as a Discipline and Relevance of Social Sciences in the New World Order’ at Maharani’s Arts College for Women, Mysore (February 2020).
- Presented a Paper titled ‘State and Labor in India: A Critical Analysis’ at ‘Synthesize: An International Interdisciplinary Conference on The New Work Order: Hopes and Challenges’, held at Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore (December 2019).
- Presented a Paper titled ‘Higher Education in India: An Overview’ at the 10th International Multidisciplinary Conference on ‘Issues and Challenges in Higher Education’ held at Bangalore University, Bangalore (November 2019).
- Presented a Paper titled ‘Constitutional Policy and Gender Justice’ at the One day National Seminar on ‘Law and Social Transformation in India – Issues and Challenges’ organized by Vidyavardhaka Law College, Mysore (October 2019).
Additionally, she has also completed Faculty Induction Program and Faculty Development Programs, conducted by MHRD in collaboration with Ramanujan College, University of Delhi (2020).
At RCL, she has been teaching Major World Governments, Public Administration, State and Political Obligation, International Relations, and Theory and Thought.