NSS committee of Ramaiah College of Law believes in the NSS motto "Not Me But You" and intends to imbibe in students, the spirit of service and enable them to be responsible citizens and to expose them to the society and its issues thereby making them sensitive about the community that they are a part of.
Composition of the Committee
Ms. Brinda Balaji
Mr. Sagar A.
Dr. Nikhila Shankar Tigadi
Assistant Professor Sr. Scale (Law)
Ms. Ramya V.
Ms. Rimli Rajan
- To serve the society and be instrumental in bringing about positive changes in the society.
- To strive for sustainable development in the community.
- To identify the obstacles and sensitize the students about the ground realities of the society and plan measures to address these issues.
- Orientation about NSS programme to the volunteers.
- To promote national programmes like Swach Bharath Abhiyan, Afforestation etc.
- Aid the students in equipping themselves with the skills that are required for service.
- To conduct legal survey and awareness programmes in the community.
- To avail the existing resources and contribute accordingly to its accessibility.
Student Coordinator will be selected based on their interest and their previous experience in social service followed by a written test.