Placement & Internship
Placement cell of RCL aims at quality placements for the graduating students. The college invites expert’s professionals to train the students in legal ethics, to face the interview and also involves in career guidance. As a part of this the college invites Law firms and companies for campus recruitments. Our students participated in the placements organized by reputed law firms.
We have a large number of students being placed via the Training and Placement cell of RCL. We always endevour to help our students to get recruited to the best legal and allied organization of repute.
We also organize training on skill development and also provide them with mock interviews etc., for equipping them to face the interview board. Our track record of placements is something to be proud of.
Placement cell has invited many leading law firms & offices for campus recruitment and many of our students are placed in the companies with attractive pay packages. To mention a few leading law firms are:
|Sl.No||Name of the Company||Location|
|1||Quess Corp Pvt||Bangalore|
|3||Novo Juris Law Firm||Bangalore|
|4||Anup S Shah Associates Law Firm||Bangalore|
|8||Thomson Reuters Pvt Ltd,||Bangalore / Mumbai / Delhi|
|9||Quislex Legal services Pvt. ltd||Hyderabad|
|10||Thakur and Sinha Law Office||Bangalore|
|11||Zenith Lex and Co||Chennai|
|12||Link Legal India Law Services||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|13||Fox Mandal Law Firm||Bangalore|
|14||Trialbase Law Firm||Bangalore|
|16||Thiru&Thiru Law Firm||Bangalore|
|18||Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas||Bangalore|
|20||Just Law Firms||Bangalore|
|21||ANC Legal Law Firm||Bangalore|
|23||SNA Group of Institutions||Bangalore|
As per KSLU syllabus students are required to do a total 20 weeks internship during their course.
Guidelines for students regarding the Patter of Internship Diary.
- The Diary shall be handwritten personally by the student in A4 size paper and neatly bound.
- Comb & Spiral bindings are prohibited
- On the cover page, mention only the Registration Number of the candidate and College Code
- 1st page shall be the certificate by the Course teacher & Principal showing the number of days the students attended the NGO, Trial & Appellate Advocates, Judiciary, Legal Regulatory authorities, Legislatures and Parliament, Other Legal Functionaries, Market Institutions, Law Firms Companies & Local Self Governments. The Diary should reflect the true statements of work done / undertaken by the candidate
- 2nd page content: Contents should be in chronological order of the activities indication the candidate’s participation.
- Next Pages :
- Organization : How, When Where and by whom the activity / Programs was organized
- Observation: Candidate’s clean account of what actually transpired during the event / Programs