- Five Year B.A., LL.B Integrated Course:
- Eligibility : 45% in PUC/10+2 (40% SC/ST)
- Student intake : 120 (60+60)
- P.G. Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology*
- Student intake: 20
- Certificate Course in Human Rights *
- Student intake: 20
* Approval awaited
- Five Year B.A., LL.B Integrated course in Law
- The duration of the Five Years Integrated B.A., LL.B Course shall be five academic years consisting of ten semesters.
- Each Academic Year shall be divided into Two Semesters.
- Each Semester shall consist of 18 weeks.
- The papers and the Syllabus shall be as given in the Schedule appended to these Regulations.
- (a) An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School course ('+2') or equivalent such as (11+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course.
- Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate cate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission to this course.
- The Applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in a single sitting examination is not eligible for admission to Five Year B.A., LL.B Integrated course of KSLU, Hubballi
- Provided further that the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation or post-graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission to the course.
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR THE CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION
FOR BA.LL.B FIVE YEAR INTEGRATED PROGRAMME
- There are two steps for any candidate who applies for the Five Years Integrated B.A. LL.B Course namely the filling up of the“Application Form for Registration”&“Application Form for Admission”.
- Candidates can obtain the “Application Form for Registration”from the College Website as well as in the College Administrative Section.
- The candidate must submit the duly filled- in & signed“Application Form for Registration”(in person)along with a DD of Rs. 750 /-(Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only)drawn in favour of M.S.RAMAIAH COLLEGE OF LAW, payable at BENGALURU in order to have themselves registered to be considered for the admission to the course.
- In case the candidate requires the prospectus through “Post”He / She is required to send duly filled- in & signed “Application Form for Registration “along with the DD of Rs. 850 (Rupees Eight Hundred and Fifty Only)drawn in favour of M.S.RAMAIAH COLLEGE OF LAW, payable at BENGALURU.
- The admission process will commence after the declaration of PU/CBSE/ICSE results.
- Once the admission process commences, the candidate is required to procure the “Admission Application Form”from the office in person where the further details regarding the same shall be provided.
- All the necessary original documents and fees must be submitted to the Admission Process Committee along with the duly filled in Admission Application Form to confirm the admission
- Submitting the Application Form for Registration will not guarantee a seat in RCL. The Admission Process Committee’s decision is final.